-
September 23rd, 2003, 12:27 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
My words are the greatest way
of expressing what I need to say
I can show love, anger, 'n hate
give my thoughts on an important date
Tell one how much they mean
wonder about the reason for my bein'
My words may sometimes cause pain
but they are a way I stay sane.
I can show how I feel inside
explain why I have cried
I can reflect on my future or past
talk about sad times 'n times I've had a blast.
My words are sometimes full of love
or may tell what I daydream of
Written ones say things I can't voice
To get out many feelings its a great choice.
Poetry is the way I chose to vent
and its time I find most well spent.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks